ZeoPet Iodine is a complex nutritional supplement for pets, made with zeolite and seaweeds (special grind for dogs of different breeds). It is produced from a natural high-quality Zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – Clinoptilolite – and processed seaweeds (Japanese Kelp / Laminaria japonica).
The seaweed component (Laminaria japonica) of ZeoPet Iodine actively assists the restoration of metabolism and normalization of thyroid function. In addition, the seaweeds’ biologically active components (protein and minerals) support the development and restoration of bone tissue, strengthen the immune system, and improve the animal’s exterior (fur quality).
ZeoPet Iodine is based on natural zeolite — a mineral that improves and benefits a number of processes in the body, such as:
- General improvement of the immune status and increased resistance to certain diseases (fungal and bacterial etiology)
- Normalization of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality and color of the fur
- Protection and normalisation of the thyroid function;
- Improvement of the function of the cardiovascular system
- In combination with its organic components (Laminaria japonica, seaweed), ZeoPet Iodine acts as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) that improves not only the function of the digestive system and the thyroid, but also has a positive effect on the animal’s overall exterior