ZeoPet Treat – Canine (special shape and mineral composition)
ZeoPet Treat is a complex nutritional supplement for pets with a special composition for dogs of different breeds. The contents of this supplement provide it with a natural flavour that every dog will love. It’s produced from natural, high-quality Zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – Clinoptilolite – and a complex of wheat and oat bran with natural fructose as a natural flavour ingredient.
ZeoPet Treat is an effective natural sorbent (cleaner), ion exchanger, and source of biologically active essential substances.
When ZeoPet Treat enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous pollutants and toxins, normalizes the digestive system, and enriches mineral and general metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
The bran components of ZeoPet Treat are a source of roughage, fibre, Vitamin B, polysaccharides, and microelements (mainly selenium). Selenium is an essential microelement and key antioxidant which makes DNA synthesis possible. The most valuable polysaccharide is beta-glucan, which binds fatty acids in the dog’s intestine and reduces cholesterol levels, hence protecting the animal’s cardiovascular system.
ZeoPet Treat is based on natural zeolite — a mineral that improves and benefits several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system and increase in the efficiency of excretory systems
- General improvement of the immune status and increased resistance to certain diseases
- Enrichment of metabolism and normalization of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur, nails and skin
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions (primarily those related to food allergens)
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impact low-molecular free radicals
- In combination with its mineral components, ZeoPet Treat’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) improves not only the protection of the animal’s major organs and functions, but also strengthens certain systems from toxic damage that may occur in the future
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Feed your dog immediately before a meal 1—3 times a day for 4 weeks as recommended:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 1.5 g or 3 tablets/day
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 3 g or 6 tablets/day
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 5 g or 10 tablets/day
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
Feed your dog ZeoPet Treat daily before meals as recommended:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 0.5 g or 1 tablet/day
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 1 g or 2 tablets/day
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 2 g or 4 tablets/day
- 35% modified Clinoptilolite (from 100% Zeolite)
- 25% wheat bran
- 20% rye bran
- 20% natural fructose.
ZeoPet Treat for Dogs is available in three different sizes:
- 45g / 1.6 oz
- 150 g / 5.3 oz
- 300 g / 10.6 oz
ZeoPet Treat – Nature’s Protection and Support.
NOTE: As a soft, all-natural product, ZeoPet Treat tablets may be irregularly shaped and crumbly in texture.