ZeoPet – Canine for Puppies (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet – a complex nutritional supplement for pets. It’s produced from high-quality, natural mineral – Zeolite – in a particular spatial configuration – Clinoptilolite.
ZeoPet is an effective natural sorbent, ion exchanger, and catalyst, which assists the rapid formation and growth of the animal’s organs and organ systems.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the process of excretion of dangerous low-molecular waste and toxins; furthermore, it normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism, which is especially crucial during the animal’s growth.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
Zeolite’s structure resembles a ‘mineral sponge’ that is capable of removing potentially pathogenic inorganic components from the animal’s body, while also enriching and stimulating mineral metabolism.
Based on natural zeolite, ZeoPet improves and benefits the complete complex of positive processes, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system, as well as support of the rapid formation of organs and organ systems in the growing animals.
- General improvement of the immune status and increased resistance to certain diseases.
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of skin, fur and skeletal structure.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and the toxic impact of low-molecular free radicals.
- In combination with its mineral components, Zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) can have a positive effect on the animal’s dynamics and quality of the puppy’s growing body.
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
To achieve visible results, mix into your puppy’s food immediately before feeding once a day for 4 weeks using the measuring spoon included.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks.
- Small breeds: 1—3 kg (2—8 lb): 1-2 g (1—2 measuring spoons)
- Medium breeds: 4—8 kg (9—17 lb): 3—4 g (3—4 measuring spoons)
- Large breeds: 9+ kg (18+ lb): 5 g (5 measuring spoons)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
- 100% refined, activated Zeolite (modified Clinoptilolite)
ZeoPet for Puppies is available in two sizes:
- 45g / 1.6 oz
- 150 g / 5.3 oz