ZeoPet Nano for Puppies (special solution and mineral content)
Zeopet Nano is a complex liquid nutritional supplement for pets, made with a special composition for puppies of different breeds. It is made of a high-quality, natural mineral – zeolite – in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite. The liquid state consists of zeolite microparticles in dynamic equilibrium with an aqueous solution (refined and processed water).
ZeoPet Nano is a fast, safe, and natural sorbent, ion exchanger, and catalyst with the highest efficiency indicators. The aqueous zeolite composition fits the special requirements of the puppies’ gastrointestinal tracts.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins, normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism, and restores metabolism.
By adsorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the puppy’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
ZeoPet Nano’s zeolite structure resembles a ‘mineral sponge’ that can remove potentially malicious inorganic components from the animal’s body, as well as stimulate and enrich the general metabolism and mineral balance.
ZeoPet Nano can have a positive effect on puppies’ growth speeds, as well as the quality and colour richness of their fur.
ZeoPet Nano is based on natural zeolite microparticles that help improve and aid several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Rapid improvement of the digestive system’s function and accelerated growth.
- Significant increase in the puppy’s growth.
- General improvement of the immune system and increased resistance to certain diseases (fungal and bacterial etiology).
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur and skin.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Effective prevention and protection of liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impacts of low-molecular free radicals.
- In combination with its mineral components, zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) not only improves the digestive and immune systems, but also has a positive effect on the puppy’s growth speed.
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
To achieve visible results, mix into your puppy’s food once a day for 2 weeks using the measuring spoon included.
Proportions: 1 ml supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2-3 kg of body weight:
- Small breeds: 2-3 kg (2-7 lb): 1 ml (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium breeds: 4-7 kg (8-15 lb): 2 ml (2 measuring spoons)
- Large breeds: 8+ kg (16+ lb): 3 ml (3 measuring spoons)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
Available in bottle: 30ml / 1fl oz
Package contents: one 30 ml / 1 fl oz bottle of ZeoPet Nano, and one 1 ml / 1g measuring spoon.
Ingredients: 100% refined, Activated Zeolite (as modified Clinoptilolite) and Purified Water