ZeoPet B – Canine (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet B is a complex nutritional supplement for pets with a special composition for dogs of different breeds. It’s produced from natural, high-quality zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite – and a complex of three types of plant bran (wheat, rye and oat).
It is an effective natural sorbent (cleaner), ion exchanger, and source of biologically active essential substances.
When ZeoPet B enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins; as well as normalizes and enriches their mineral metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
The complex of three types of plant bran (wheat, rye, and bran) actively creates a bolus in the gastrointestinal tract, effectively enriching the animal’s organism with Vitamins B, selenium, and a valuable polysaccharide – beta-glucan.
ZeoPet B is based on natural zeolite, a mineral that improves and benefits several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system’s function.
- General improvement of the immune system and increased resistance to certain diseases.
- Enrichment and normalization of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur and skin.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions (primarily those related to food allergens).
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impact low-molecular free radicals.
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system due to a significant reduction of blood cholesterol levels (up to 30%), as well as the minimization of the risks of the developing parietal cholesterol plaque.
- In combination with its mineral components, ZeoPet B’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) not only improves the protection of the animal’s major organs and functions, but also strengthens certain systems from toxic damage that may occur in the future.
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Mix into dog’s food immediately before feeding.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks using the 1 g measuring spoon included:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 1-3 g (1-3 measuring spoons)
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 3-6 g (3-6 measuring spoons)
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 7 g (7 measuring spoons)
Repeat following a two-week break if desired.
TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
Mix into dog’s food once a day using the 1 g measuring spoon included:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 1 g (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 2 g (2 measuring spoons)
- Large dogs:15+ kg (30+ lb): 3 g (3 measuring spoons)
- 55% refined activated Zeolite (modified Clinoptilolite)
- 15% wheat bran
- 15% rye bran
- 15% oat bran
ZeoPet B for Dogs is available in three different sizes:
- 45g / 1.6 oz
- 150 g / 5.3 oz
- 300 g / 10.6 oz