ZeoPet Diatomite is a complex nutritional supplement for pets (which uses a universal grind for dogs and cats of all breeds).
ZeoPet Diatomite contains purified and activated zeolite in the form of clinoptilolite (which is a special spatial configuration of zeolite), as well as Diatomaceous Earth (Kieselgur) of organic sedimentary origin.
Zeolite absorbs heavy metals, radionuclides, and inorganic toxins, and in addition provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
Diatomaceous Earth (Kieselgur) is an ancient siliceous rock of organic sedimentary origin that was formed from remains of diatomaceous seaweeds and spicules of siliceous sponges. Once it is in the animal’s gastrointestinal tract, diatomite absorbs and removes large-molecular toxins, resists bacterial and other parasites, and enriches the organism with biologically available forms of silicon.
Based on natural zeolite and diatomite, ZeoPet Diatomite helps and improves many processes in the body, the most important of which are:
- Improvement in the digestive system function and the general cleansing of the organism from parasites and organic toxins
- Strengthening of the immune system, as well as increased resistance towards certain diseases, including those caused by bacterial infections
- Normalization of the mineral balance, the results of which can be visible through the improved quality of fur and condition of skin, claw structure, and colour intensity
- Improved state of teeth, cartilage, bones, fur, and general well-being and vivacity as a result of diatomite’s partial transformation into a biologically active form of orthosilicic acid
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions (often related to bacterial allergens or parasites)
- In combination with its mineral components, zeolite acts as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) that improves not only the digestive system’s function and the quality of fur, nails, and teeth, but also improves the animal’s overall health and well-being
ZeoPet Diatomite for Dogs, Puppies & Cats